RE: [mylyn-integrators] Re: [mylyn-dev] weekly build available

Eugene,

Could you elaborate on the reason you want us to do this?  We are not
planning on doing it until after the Ganymede/Mylyn release since at that
time Mylyn 3.0 will mostly get consumed via EPP and the Ganymede update
site.  I have asked this question of Pascal Rapicault as well, in case there
is some reason that we're missing and should prioritize it ahead of other
remaining 3.0 tasks.

Mik