Re: [mylyn-integrators] Missing Factory to Externalize Tasklist

On Tuesday 10 June 2008, David Carver wrote:
> Well, I've been using the Bugzilla connector as a template assuming that
> it has been completely migrated to the new Mylyn 3.0 api, but
> apparentely it is still extending and overriding implementations of
> AbstractTrask and AbstractRepositoryQuery.

The legacy classes for Bugzilla may still be in cvs because tests refer to
them. I have removed the legacy code in the JIRA connector (not including
tests) and Web Templates connector plug-ins.

> One other odd thing I'm noticing is that the username and password for
> my connector is not persisting between restarts of eclipse.   All of the
> other information for a connector is there when you come back in, but
> the information for the user id and password aren't restored.

That sounds like a bug. Please open a new report on bugs.eclipse.org and
provide steps to reproduce.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de