Re: [mylyn-integrators] Missing Factory to Externalize Tasklist

David Carver wrote:
I'm in the process of migratting the mantis bugtracker connector to the new 3.0 API, and I keep getting an error message saying it's 'Missing Factory to Externalize TaskList". I've implemented a TaskListMigrator for the connector, and setup the extension point, but I keep getting the error.
In order to get this to work, I had to also include the deprecated TaskListFactory implementation class. It appears that the DelegatingTaskExternalizer is still requiring this extension point even though the migration docs say that it has been deprecated.

Dave

Back to the top