Re: [mylyn-integrators] Thanks for the SDK!

On Friday 06 June 2008, Steffen Pingel wrote:
> Each update site has a single SDK features that provides sources for all
> plug-ins available from that site.

Almost forgot... there is an exception to this rule which is the update site
for Eclipse 3.3 that does not have a source feature.

My assumption is that most integrators interested in SDK features will be on
the latest Eclipse. Please comment on bug 220433 if there is interestest in
an SDK feature for 3.3 and we can reconsider this policy.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de

Back to the top