[mylyn-integrators] Is JiraAttributeFactory.mapCommonAttributeKey backwards?

Looking at JiraAttributeFactory.mapCommoneAttributeKey(String), it seems
to expect strings like "summary" and return keys like
RepositoryTaskAttribute.SUMMARY ("task.common.summary").  But the
IntegratorGuide says that "mapCommonAttributeKey() is used to map the
RepositoryTaskAttribute attributes to the connector attributes."  And
that's what the Trac connector seems to do, mapping
RepositoryTaskAttribute.DATE_CREATION to Key.TIME, for example.

I don't have a Trac repository set up here, but I do have a Jira
repository.  Whem I'm confused, I sometimes debug through the Jira
connector.  But in this case, it looks like the TracAttributeFactory
maps from RepositoryTaskAttribute keys to Trac-specific keys, and the
JiraAttributeFactory maps from Jira-specific keys to
RepositoryTaskAttribute keys.

In this case, is the TracAttributeFactory.mapCommonAttributeKey
implementation a better guide?

--
Tom Bryan <tombry@xxxxxxxxx>
Cisco Systems