[mylyn-integrators] Question: rich read-only task "editor"?

I'd appreciate it if someone could answer this question.  It will get
some managers off my back.  :)

I'm connecting to a repository, which currently only has an API for
reading tasks.  That is, there is no way to update most of the fields of
a task via an API.  For viewing the task details, they do not want me
simply to launch the web UI pointing to that task.  They would like a
rich task editor for this repository that just does not permit task
updates.

That seems like an uncommon request, but that's what I need to do for
now.  Is there any reason why a read only rich editor for a repository
connector wouldn't work with Mylyn 2.3?

Thanks!

--
Tom Bryan <tombry@xxxxxxxxx>