From: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylyn-integrators-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steffen Pingel
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:41 PM
To: mylyn-integrators@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Mylyn developer discussions
Subject: Re: [mylyn-integrators] new team project sets for cvs head

I have updated the team project sets for head due to some changes in
the Orbit
bundles that Mylyn consumes:

 http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/doc/dev/mylyn.psf (anonymous pserver)
 http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/doc/dev/mylyn-extssh.psf (extssh for
committers)

Changes:

 javax.activation        : checked out from v1_1_0_geronimo branch
 javax.mail              : checked out from v1_4_0_geronimo branch
 org.apache.xerces       : not required anymore
 org.apache.xml.resolver : not required anymore

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de