Re: [mylyn-integrators] Problems with implementing offline support

After digging through the code a bit I think it is the intended behavior that getTaskData is called even though the repository is in offline mode. So my next question is: What IS the correct behavior of the connector in such a case? Should it simply throw a CoreException?

regards,
Dennis