Re: [mylyn-integrators] Re: Default hyperlink detection fails

Hi Dennis,

The RepositoryTextScanner within the RepositoryTextViewerConfiguration class defines the current rule set for coloration of hyperlinks (Eclipse view hyperlink detection and coloring are separate). If using the RepositoryTextViewer, extending the scanner is not straight forward and ideally should be based off of the hyperlink detector extension point so please open a new bug report describing your requirements as the hyperlink api is likely getting an overhaul for Mylyn 3.0.

-Rob

Dennis Rietmann wrote:
update: If I add my own patterns by implementing findHyperlinks they are detected correctly. But they are only recognizable as liks if I hover with the mouse cursor over them (the text gets underlined and becomes colored in blue) - This might be quite irritating for users. Is there a way to fix this and mark them permanently as hyperlinks?

-- Dennis

Dennis Rietmann wrote:
Hello everyone,

According to http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-mylyn1/ it states that:

In general, the same reference that you see in the top left of the task editor can be used to hyperlink the bug. (...) The task <key> syntax is always supported.

Unfortunately this does not work in my connector. On the top left of my tasks "Task 123" is displayed but even "task 123" is not detected as hyperlink in the description of the task. I did not overwrite AbstractRepositoryConnectorUi.findHyperlinks so the default should be used, right? Do you have any idea what went wrong?

Thanks again,
Dennis