[mylyn-integrators] why is wiki preview in new task editor disabled?

Hello everyone,

Why has the preview feature for the task description been removed from the AbstractNewRepositoryTaskEditor (it is present in the regular task editor)? Any plans on enabling it? I couldn't find any reason why it has not been added to the NewTaskEditor since this is where you write the whole description and want to make sure that it is correctly displayed on the web (e.g. for wiki based trackers).

What I also think is a bit strange: There is a preview for new comments but after you submitted them you can't display them again in their 'rendered' form. Why not always display comments rendered...just a thought (or make an option for this, or at least provide a button to render an individal comment).

thanks,

Dennis

Back to the top