[mylyn-integrators] Mylyn weekly build for Eclipse 3.4M5

A Mylyn weekly build that supports today's Eclipse 3.4M4 will soon be
available from:

  download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.4

We like to have a compatible Mylyn build available right when the Eclipse
milestone goes out, but are delayed due to our build server at Eclipse
having frozen.  We expect that the build to be available on Monday at the
latest.  In the meantime you should be able to use

Eclipse 3.4M5 is available from:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.4M5-200802071530/ind
ex.php

Note that focusing of the new "All Problems" view is supported.

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.4M5-200802071530/ecl
ipse-news-M5.html

The Mylyn 2.3 milestone build will be available for download from the weekly
site on February 11th.  Mylyn 2.3 will be released on February 27th and with
the Europa Winter Maintenance release on February 29th.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten
President & CTO, http://tasktop.com