RE: RE: [mylyn-integrators] settings - Focus on active task.

If you are using the latest Mylyn you should still see linking be auto-enabled with the "Java Declaration Filter" when focused.  The difference is that the linking will happen at the file level and not the member/declaration level since nodes below files are hidden.  So I'm assuming that you're happy with our current linking strategy and that the "Java Declaration Filter" facility meets your needs.  However, when using the filter, which can be is definitely helpful on small screens, please also consider whether what you would like is file-level linking (not declaration-level) with the declarations showing.  Mylyn implements the declaration-level filtering itself (JDT does not) and since we first added I've been wondering if it is always the right policy.  We have not had any negative feedback on it to date, so will continue assuming that we let the user see all declarations, or just files, and whichever is shown link the most specific thing we can so that the user is made aware of their place within the tree view.

Mik