RE: [mylyn-integrators] Utilizing context.core

Hi Lucas,

You don’t need to use a structure bridge, those are for mapping between artifacts (e.g. Java, PHP) and the context model.  What you’re after is transforming your UI facilities’ notion of interaction into the degree-of-interest levels in the model.

I just created a wiki section pointing you at the example code that’s demonstrates the mechanisms for manipulating the model.  Please feel free to follow up with questions here and to update that wiki section with your experiences.

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Integrator_Reference#Processing_interaction

Cheers,

Mik