[mylyn-integrators] RE: [mylyn-dev] Basic use cases for mylyn connector

Hi Unmesh,

We currently do not have a consolidated list, but this is something that would indeed be useful to other integrators.  Would you be willing to help out with this as part of your efforts in creating the connector?  If so I suggest the following:

·         Create a bug report called “provide a listing of use cases for task repository connectors”:  http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/bugs/

·         We’ll then create a space on the wiki for this

·         After that you could go through the tutorial article listing each of the key use cases: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-mylyn1

·         We’ll revise and add anything that the article was missing

Cheers,

Mik