Re: [mylyn-integrators] Tasks retrieved from queries incorrectly show "Task has incoming changes"

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the pointer. In my case the INCOMING state is set in RepoSynchronizationManager.saveIncoming() in the SYNCRONIZED case because it has incoming changes (checkHasIncomingChanges == true). But the changes are contained in the downloaded task data, so if it calls connector.updateTaskFromTaskData the task is up to date. Nonetheless the task still shows up with the incoming changes notification. Shouldn't the status be switched to SYNCHRONIZED at the end? Or is this behavior correct in Mylyn?

thanks again,

Dennis