[mylyn-integrators] Due date won't update icon

In order to support due dates from the repository I have coded up the following:
- return true for RepositoryConnectoryUi.supports
DueDates() and therefore disable the planning editor's due date field.
- RepositoryConnector.updateTaskFromRepository () and RepositoryConnector.updateTaskFromTaskData() use task.setDueDate() to set the due date on the task

With this, I am able to see the clock icon on the top left corner of the task in the task list but it is always blue, even the due date is in the past. Trying to refresh the task list by adding a new task etc does not refresh the color to red. What am I missing? Also, when does this icon refresh - I notice that for bugzilla repositories, it refreshes only when the task list tree changes and not for each task refresh.

Thanks in advance

Back to the top