Re: [mylyn-integrators] Question about setup with subclipse_mylyn source for self-hosting

Frank,

The psf file I recommended in my email is pointing to 1.2.4 tag and it is basically a shortcut for checking out multiple projects in one command, you may as well do that manually.

 regards,
 Eugene

Frank Becker wrote:
I resolve this by manually download the 1.2.4 tag because with the trunc I get errors. With your description you must have allredy install Subclipse within your runing Eclipse th get this work. I so your desceiption works.

regards

Frank