RE: [mylyn-integrators] Problems dragging onto a task in the TaskListView

Hi John,

It depends on what you are trying to transfer, and what the transfer type
is.  The Task List view currently only accepts text, task, and file
transfers.  Please file a bug with the kind of transfer that you would like
the Task List to accept and we can take a patch to incorporate it.

Mik