Re: [mylyn-integrators] Adding to the editor's context menu

I have manged to do this using the org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.ui.actions extension point. I have updated the integrator's wiki to reflect this solution.

John

John Anvik wrote:
I'd like to add an action to the context menu for Mylyn's task editors
(I see from the wiki this is the only way to extend existing editors).
However, I'm having trouble doing this.

Do I use a viewerContribution (and if so what is the id? I tried org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.ui.editors.task, but that seemed to fail.) or an objectContribution (if so, what class?)

John

--
John Anvik
janvik@xxxxxxxxxx