[mylyn-integrators] Adding content to a new task before it opens

I would like to add some information to a new task before it opens.
I tried catching the open event using a PartListener, but of course that didn't work (at least the text that I inserted using AbstractTask.setNotes() didn't work).

How do I catch the creation of a task editor event so that I can
add some information to a new task before the editor opens?

Pointers to code or tutorials also accepted. :)

John Anvik

Back to the top