[mylyn-integrators] Mylyn 2.1 preview release available

A near-final build of Mylyn 2.1 is available (2.1.0.v20070926-1230). Download it from either the Weekly site:

  http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/downloads/

We would appreciate users giving this build a try and reporting any problems before our 2.1 release, planned for this Friday.

When updating please take a look at the new download page and report whether anything about the page or update site split is unclear. The split is nearly the same as with 2.0, but the Sandbox is now its own update site, and the weekly site contains integration builds for all components.

Mik

Back to the top