[mylyn-integrators] Re: Mylyn integration build for Eclipse 3.4M2

Mik,

It seems like all update sites been changed to the new locations. Can you please update project web pages with complete list of new update sites.

I discovered that there is a new update site (probably the new dev builds for e3.3), but when trying to update from it I am getting no new features can be found, even so I actually see site.xml at the following location (perhaps feature jars or plugin jars aren't uploaded properly). Can you please check that.
 http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.3/site.xml

 Thanks

 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
For Mylyn users updating to the just released Eclipse 3.4M2, you should download the latest (2.1.0.I20070921-1830) Mylyn build from:

  download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/weekly/e3.4

The Mylyn 2.1 release is scheduled for next Friday.

Dev build users: if you installed one of two builds whose version started with 2.1.0.v2007 you will need to uninstall it first, since we have updated the numbering scheme to indicate weekly integration builds with an "I" (which the Update Manager considers to be less than "v").

Mik

Back to the top