[mylyn-integrators] Question about Self-hosting

I want to setup Eclipse 3.3 to be able to fix bugs / or submit patchs So I go
questions.

1) Is it right that I need 3 Workspaces to do debugging/testing of Mylyn.
  List of workspaces
  -  workspace with Sources of Mylan
  - runtime workspace. Here I checkout the source of Mylyn to use Mylyn
     the report Bugs and patches I found.
  - debug workspace
2) How can I add support of subversion to the runtime workspace. If I can do
this I must use two seperate Eclipse installations (one for my own work; and
the other for test/debug for Mylyn).
3) What is the right way to work on a patch for a bug in my free time after
work?

Back to the top