[mylyn-integrators] Problem with restoring tasks solved

I have solved the task "restore" problem I described earlier.
I have checked the tasklist.xml.zip and the task handles were OK. But because I didn't handle task repository parsing from task handle properly, when the tasks were loaded from external tasklist.xml.zip on restart, the handle had duplicated taskid lik ....-1234-1234 instead of ...-1234 and the task couldn't be find in task list.

Lubos

Back to the top