[mylyn-integrators] A few problems when updating connector to Mylyn 2.0

Guy,

I have managed to update CodeBeamer connector to Mylyn 2.0. The connector compiles and runs. I have a few problems so far (see below), but overall I am really impressed with all the new functionality in Mylyn 2.0 . Great job and congratulation to all contributors!

Here are the problems I encountered so far. I would appreciate any help.

I create query and open a repository task from the query, then I exit and restart Eclipse. On restart the repository task editr has an error:

Unable to create editor ID org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.ui.editors.task: Factory org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.ui.elementFactories.task.editor returned null from createElement for editor id=org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.ui.editors.task name=5801: test new task

org.eclipse.ui.PartInitException: Factory org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.ui.elementFactories.task.editor returned null from createElement for editor id=org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.ui.editors.task name=5801: test new task
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.getRestoredInput(EditorReference.java:363)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.getEditorInput(EditorReference.java:324)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPartHelper (EditorReference.java:591)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart(EditorReference.java:426)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.getPart(WorkbenchPartReference.java:592)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorAreaHelper.setVisibleEditor (EditorAreaHelper.java:263)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.setVisibleEditor(EditorManager.java:1405)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager$5.runWithException(EditorManager.java:939)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.StartupThreading$StartupRunnable.run (StartupThreading.java:31)

At the startup the Task List Query is empty and it gets populated after a few seconds. But all the tasks have "the question mark" icon (new task open to view).

Also I had problems debugging while Mylyn 2.0 was installed in the Eclipse 3.3 I was using for debugging the connector. It was giving me infinite error dialog about unable to create .mylar/... files. Btw, the welcome page still says Mylar. I am pretty sure that this worked before, but I might be wrong.

Thanks for any help. Lubos

Back to the top