Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Project Lead missing from Project team

Yes, the project is far from dead, it's just very mature and only need an occasional patch – which I can see is coming in now and then. So archiving it would be premature.

I brought up this topic a few years ago and hand in mind to nominate someone (other than myself), but then I forgot about.

Thanks for stepping up Aleksandar. I'll nominate you as a committer promptly so we can take it from there.

--
Med vennlig hilsen
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim

Adresse: Brøsetvegen 164B, 7069 Trondheim
Telefon: 922 43 638
E-post: tur@xxxxxxxx
www.itema.no