[mylyn-docs-dev] AsciiDoc Specification project @Eclipse

Dear Wikitext commiters,

The Asciidoctor project has announced their intention to create a specification for the AsciiDoc format [1].
I think this will be similar to what CommonMark [2] is for Markdown.
The project (where the spec is hosted and discussed) will be created at the Eclipse Foundation.

Because Mylyn-Docs has a basic AsciiDoc parser/renderer (one module in wikitext), I consider that Mylyn-Docs can be put on the list of interested parties.

This will allow us to check which part of the spec we support and which one we do not support.

If you disagree with the idea, please let me know on this list.

Jérémie

[1] https://asciidoctor.org/news/2019/01/07/asciidoc-spec-proposal/
[2] https://commonmark.org/

Back to the top