Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Publishing EPUB Modules to Maven Central

Thanks David,

Somehow I missed that «mvn deploy» is attempting to upload the repository, even it’s there in clear text 8-D. I guess it’s fails because it has a different (unapproved) namespace than the rest. And strictly there is no reason to deploy it. For some reason the SNAPSHOT deployment does not complain. Anyway, I guess this should be straightforward to fix.

Best regards,
Torkild