Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Problem building current master

Torkild,

I think that you may have accidentally pushed your change directly to master bypassing Gerrit.  I've pushed a revert commit here: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/97898/
You should find that everything builds without error from the revert commit.

David

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 4:38 AM Torkild U. Resheim <torkildr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

It’s been a while since I did some Mylyn Docs development, but now I finally found some time again. I have made quite a bit of progress splitting up the build of the EPUB component so that the base can be distributed to a Maven repository, while the UI is in a p2-repository as before. Similar to what is done with Wikitext. Both the «epub» and the «wikitext» poms now build nicely separately, but the root pom cannot be built. I always end up with:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.eclipse.mylyn:org.eclipse.mylyn-parent:3.22.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to wikitext-local-p2 (${project.baseUri}../../wikitext/ui/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext-site/target/site/): Cannot access ${project.baseUri}../../wikitext/ui/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext-site/target/site/ with type p2 using the available connector factories: BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.eclipse.mylyn:org.eclipse.mylyn-parent:3.22.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to eclipse-mylyn-commons (${mylyn-commons-repository-url}): Cannot access ${mylyn-commons-repository-url} with type p2 using the available connector factories: BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.eclipse.mylyn:org.eclipse.mylyn-parent:3.22.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to eclipse-mylyn-tasks (${mylyn-tasks-repository-url}): Cannot access ${mylyn-tasks-repository-url} with type p2 using the available connector factories: BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.eclipse.mylyn:org.eclipse.mylyn-parent:3.22.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to eclipse-mylyn-context (${mylyn-context-repository-url}): Cannot access ${mylyn-context-repository-url} with type p2 using the available connector factories: BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.eclipse.mylyn:org.eclipse.mylyn-parent:3.22.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to cbi-license (http://download.eclipse.org/cbi/updates/license/): Cannot access http://download.eclipse.org/cbi/updates/license/ with type p2 using the available connector factories: BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for org.eclipse.mylyn.docs:org.eclipse.mylyn.docs-parent:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact org.eclipse.mylyn:org.eclipse.mylyn-parent:pom:3.22.0-SNAPSHOT from/to wikitext-local-p2 (${project.baseUri}../../wikitext/ui/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext-site/target/site/): Cannot access ${project.baseUri}../../wikitext/ui/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext-site/target/site/ with type p2 using the available connector factories: BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 4, column 13
 @
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.eclipse.mylyn.docs:org.eclipse.mylyn.docs-parent:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT (/Users/torkild/git/org.eclipse.mylyn.docs/docs/interpolated-pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM for org.eclipse.mylyn.docs:org.eclipse.mylyn.docs-parent:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact org.eclipse.mylyn:org.eclipse.mylyn-parent:pom:3.22.0-SNAPSHOT from/to wikitext-local-p2 (${project.baseUri}../../wikitext/ui/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext-site/target/site/): Cannot access ${project.baseUri}../../wikitext/ui/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext-site/target/site/ with type p2 using the available connector factories: BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 4, column 13: Cannot access ${project.baseUri}../../wikitext/ui/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext-site/target/site/ with type p2 using the available layout factories: Maven2RepositoryLayoutFactory: Unsupported repository layout p2 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

Now this problem occurs even on the master branch, so it appears it’s not only something I did. I guess there is some configuration problem that I have not been able to figure out. Any pointers?

Best regards,
Torkilda