Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Mylyn Docs 3.0.6 release (was Re: Mylyn Docs and p2 repository locations)

Sounds good Torkild.  We may want a separate build job for releasing EPUB, so that it can be released independently.  We could then have both the wikitext build and the epub build in a pipeline, if that made sense.

David