Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Mylyn Docs 3.0.6 release (was Re: Mylyn Docs and p2 repository locations)

Hi David,

I noticed that the EPUB bits are not released to Maven Central although there is no reason to leave them out. In fact, I see people mostly use the code as a library, totally separated from Eclipse - so such a move would be beneficial. I’d like to remedy that and is planning to do some work on this.

It appears that looking tat the o.e.m.docs/wikitext/core/pom.xml would be a good idea - would you agree? Also, if I did do some changes there to handle Maven releases; running https://hudson.eclipse.org/mylyn/job/mylyn-wikitext-release/configure would also publish the other bits.

Best regards,
Torkild

Back to the top