Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] naming convention on "core" bundles

Thanks Sam.

The convention for WikiText "core" projects/bundles will be to use standard Maven layout, i.e. tests in the same project under src/test/java.

I've renamed org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.tests to org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.ui.tests, and org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.core.tests to org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.tests.

Cheers,

David