[mylyn-docs-dev] WikiText depends on Tasks

Greetings WikiText Committers,

I'm including the WikiText feature in a product build. While investigating its dependency tree I noticed that the WikiText feature *depends on* a Mylyn feature which brings in the Task List.

I'm wondering if this dependency is essential or can be removed? I'd primarily interested in including just the WikiText editors in my product. If the latter I'm happy to submit a Gerrit review.

Thanks!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht