[mylyn-docs-dev] moving asciidoc support to the WikiText feature

All,

We're considering moving Asciidoc support out of the WikiText Extras feature and into the WikiText feature, which would make Asciidoc support more widely available and part of the EPP distribution bundles that include Mylyn WikiText.
We use the WikiText Extras feature as a way to provide access to markup language support that has not necessarily matured or gained sufficient community support to add to the Mylyn WikiText feature.

Generally to make such a move we're considering:
* primary contributors think it's ready for wider use, i.e. mature enough, few known defects, sufficiently feature complete to be useful
* enough community usage to justify supporting it

If you would like to weigh in on the decision please comment on the bug:

493289: Add Asciidoc plug-ins to Mylyn WikiText feature

Thanks,

David

--

David Green | VP of Architecture Tasktop

email: david.green@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top