[mylyn-docs-dev] Commit rights for Tom Seidel have been expired

mylyn.docs Committers,
Gunnar Wagenknecht has expired the commit rights for Tom Seidel (tseidel).
The reason for this change is:

All,

I'm cleaning up the committer lists in preparation for the re-org. Tom is
inactive. He has not participated in any committer election. His last
commit was on 2013-01-27. He also did not respond to my inquiries via
LinkedIn and email if he is still interested in participation. Therefore,
I'm removing him from the list of committers.

-Gunnar

Back to the top