[mylyn-docs-dev] -1 for Max Rydahl Andersen on mylyn.docs by David Green

David Green voted:
    -1
Max has made some great contributions to Mylyn Docs (specifically Asciidoc
support).

While I commend Max for his contributions, on 4 of the 6 reviews
contributed by Max that were merged Max has indicated that comments were
addressed when in fact nothing was done to address those comments.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/44133/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/48026/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/48032/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/48114/

I believe to collaborate effectively there has to be an established level
of trust between committers.
The purpose of establishing a track record of contributions prior to a
committer vote is in part intended to establish this trust.
Through my interactions with Max on the 6 reviews that were merged, I have
not yet established a level of confidence and as a result am unable to
support this committer vote.

I encourage Max to continue contributing to Mylyn Docs.  With more good
interactions and contributions I\'ll be happy to support a committer vote
for Max on mylyn-docs.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top