Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Maven repository at https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/mylyn-snapshots/

The Layout of the maven repository is decided by maven itself. As far as I know, it is driven by the groupId.
<groupId>zzz.yyyyyyyyyyyy.xxxxxx</groupId> will be stored in zzz/yyyyyyyyyyyy/xxxxxx

All your EPub plugins are defined with "org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.epub" as groupId. Check those lines in your pom files:

It seems to be missing in "org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.epub.sdk-feature". I am not sure if this is on intended or not. If no groupId is defined, maven takes the groupId of the parent module ("org.eclipse.mylyn.docs" in this case).

I think that a common practice is to place the groupId and the artifactId definition near in the pom, as it is the case for "org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.epub.help" (line 11 and 12). This is only a convention (at the end, pom files are XML files).

Publishing a maven plugin is a lot of work. It was also the case for me and my geneclipsetoc maven plugin. ;-)

By the way, I think that having no maven repository containing a stable version of your epub plugins (as far I can tell you are depending on a SNAPSHOT version) will prevent you to publish a clean release of your plugin. If you try to release a plugin having a SNAPSHOT version as dependency a warning is triggered during the "release:prepare" step.

This is why I started to republish some of the wikitext jars (stable version published on the SimRel P2 update site) on a maven repository hosted on bintray. This will be useless when Bug 421551 is solved.

I hope I can attend your Mylyn Docs talk at the EclipseCon Europe.

Jeremie.