Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Maven repository at https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/mylyn-snapshots/

Thanks, I wish :-) Spent way too many hours getting the test rig up and running (which it does know), so only a few lines of codes are in place. It’s an educating exercise though.

Btw. I’m doing a talk on Mylyn Docs at the next EclipseCon Europe - I think I got the good stuff covered, but please let me know if you have some interesting anecdotes or news.

Best regards,
Torkild