Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] EclipseCon Hackathon

Thanks David,

Looking forward to seeing you there Gunnar!

This is the list I have so far. I doubt there will be any changes:

Bug ID	Product		Description
337416	Mylyn Builds	support IBM Webseal single sign on
342599	Mylyn Builds	update Console view for currently running build
345663	Mylyn Builds	hyperlink to upstream project in build editor
347928	Mylyn Builds	Open git commit viewer from 'Changes' section
373293	Mylyn Builds	Support OAuth-based authentication
376295	Mylyn Builds	[build] Offer a 'Download Artifacs' button in the Artifacts section
379533	Mylyn Builds	Newly-created plans initially incorrectly appear as disabled
388145	Mylyn Builds	display build progress indication
407158	Mylyn Builds	Add support for special parameter types (file parameters, generator parameter...)
412596	Mylyn Builds	Hudson Connector - AuthenticationException: Forbidden
421118	Mylyn Docs	Preview tab cannot be reloaded
421448	Mylyn Builds	cannot open test in inner class from build editor
433950	Mylyn Builds	sort builds in predictable order
436573	Mylyn Docs	Locator doesn't always return the current offset when using the MarkupParser
443516	Mylyn Docs	WikiText to DITA generation cannot create "topics" subdirectory
444459	Mylyn Docs	relative link on wiki page not correctly updated when generating Eclipse help
445351	Mylyn Docs	On splitted editor, markdown preview is updated after save only.
447330	Mylyn Docs	Faulty markdown highlighting of list items starting with `code`

Best regards,
Torkild