Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] CommonMark and the eclipse wikitext implementation

Hi,

Some updates:

1/ CommonMark Spec
I have converted the spec into a JUnit test class: CommonMarkTestBase (see details on GitHub) [1].

Here the results I got with the wikitext implementation:
- Runs: 443/443
- Errors: 0
- Failures: 331

I am not sure what the next move should be. Not all failures are important (have a look on the header conversion, tests fail because of the id attributes added by mylyn-wikitext).

To do a comparison I tried the markdown4j implementation [2] on the same test suite:
- Runs: 443/443
- Errors: 4
- Failures: 234

2/ Babelmark 2
Should I need to open a bug for this?
If you manage to get a server at mylyn.org this is really nice.
I did not publish my small jetty based servlet yet. Maybe you prefer a war to be deployed on a tomcat?
Where should the code be hosted (a github project, or in the official mylyn-docs repo as new project)?

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Jeremie

[1] https://github.com/jmini/markdowikitext
[2] https://code.google.com/p/markdown4j/