Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] CommonMark and the eclipse wikitext implementation

Jérémie,

Great to see some interest in testing/improving the Mylyn WikiText Markdown implementation.

As far as I know no one has run the CommonMark test suite against Mylyn WikiText.  I agree, it would be very interesting to see how it measures up.

Babelmark 2 is also interesting and could be a good way to raise awareness and adoption of the Mylyn WikiText framework.  We would have to host a web application somewhere for this one to work.  I'm not sure if eclipse.org can provide the necessary infrastructure, but it's worth asking.

Are you interested in contributing?

Feel free to open a bug to track this discussion.

David