Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] The project web page

Torkild,

The right place for documentation on Mylyn WikiText is here: http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.help.ui%2Fhelp%2FMylyn+WikiText+User+Guide.html

As far as fixing the Mylyn Docs site on projects.eclipse.org, looks like we have some work to do there.  Sam, do you have any suggestions?

David