[mylyn-docs-dev] The project web page

Hi,

I just convinced one of my colleagues to use Mylyn Docs for converting markdown to HTML and generating table of contents etc. He started on his own, googled and found the project portal page (http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/mylyn.docs) which I guess is OK. However he wanted to get started ASAP and clicked "Getting started" in the left bar. Well, that only got him started on a rant.

I did a quick check of the links on the project portal and found the following that should be fixed:

* "Plan" is empty
* "Getting Started" leads to old material about Mylyn Tasks
* "Documentation" leads to the Mylyn Tasks user guide

Is there a way we can fix this? Where can I start?

Torkild

Back to the top