[mylyn-docs-dev] preparing for the next release

FYI,

I'm bumping version numbers and target milestone to 2.1 for the next release:

431171: increment versions for 2.1 release

I haven't incremented version numbers for epub or htmltext since I'm not sure what the release plans are for those projects.  Feel free to submit a review for those if needed.

Also for 2.1 we're planning on requiring Guava 15.0 instead of 12.0.  Let me know if you foresee any issues with that.

Thanks,

David

--
David Green