[mylyn-docs-dev] Status of Markdown support

Currently the Markdown bundle is part of the WikiText Extras feature.  I'm wondering how much is this being used?  I haven't seen a lot of bugs filed against it, which if it's being used makes me wonder if we should consider adding it to the Mylyn WikiText feature?
Doing so would also cause Markdown to be included in the Mylyn WikiText standalone download zip.

422086: missing jar for Markdown support

Thoughts?

David

--
David Green