Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Problems pushing to Gerrit

Hi,

It appears I have the same problem. I do have a Change-Id in the commit message and in return I get

"Can't connect to any repository: ssh://tresheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn.docs (ssh://tresheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn.docs: push not permitted)"

Best regards,
Torkild