Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Problems pushing to Gerrit

I use the same configuration but without luck. Are there any other pitfalls?

Tom

Am 17.12.2012 23:47, schrieb Steffen Pingel:
Did you push to "refs/for/master"? You may get an error if you try to
push directly to master. I use the following configuration for the
remote in my .git/config:

[remote "gerrit"]
         url = ssh://spingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn.docs
         fetch = +refs/heads/master:refs/remotes/gerrit/master
         push = HEAD:refs/for/master

HTH,

Steffen

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:36 PM, Tom Seidel