[mylyn-docs-dev] Problems pushing to Gerrit

Hello,

It's been awhile since my last commit, but I'm currently trying to figure out how to push a commit to Gerrit. I imported the projects with EGit, commited my changes and tried "Team->Remote->Push to Gerrit" but got "ssh://tseidel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn.docs: push not permitted", I followed also the instructions at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit#To_create_a_new_change and http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Contributor_Reference#Reviews but had no success.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tom

Back to the top