Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Website for Mylyn docs

Great initiative Jeremie!

I agree that we absolutely need to do something about the web page. If we could get access to it committers and even contributors would be able to improve on it. Note that we also have http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=mylyn.docs for the technical bits.

Best regards,
Torkild