Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] [mylyn-dev] Gerrit triggers for mylyn-docs

Great!

If it's ok with everyone then I'll add the GERRIT_REFSPEC parameter to the mylyn docs Gerrit job  https://hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox/job/mylyn-docs-gerrit/

David

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Using GERRIT_REFSPEC sounds like a good idea since it isn't quite
clear when/if triggers will be re-enabled. I would default it to
refs/heads/master. To build a particular change set you would have to
enter the corresponding ref from the review, e.g.
refs/changes/38/6738/6 for patch set 6 on
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/6738/.

Steffen